Yesterday we all went up to St. George. We dropped off the kids at Cami and Andrew's. Then my mother-in-law, Randy and I went up to Cedar to visits Randy's younger brother, Cory. It has been a while since Randy and I have seen him. Who knows when the next time will be when we will see him again. We made a special trip up there just to see him. I think he was happy to see us. He was looking good. While Randy was talking to Cory, Veloy and I were talking about how good he looks I was telling her how I have always loved Corys hair and wished that Randy would let his hair grow out. Sitting there watching him while talking to his mom and Randy made me think that I sure do take the freedom that I have for grant it. He life has been forever changed because of some choices he has made in life. I am sure it must be really hard on Veloy to see the result of his choices.
Then we went to the new In-and-Out in Washington. That tasted to good.
Randy went to get the kids while I was trying to help Veloy look up things on Find a Grave web site and I showed her the Family search web site. She was happy that we found her grandma on there.
Randy got into watching a movie and it was late when it was over so we decided to spend the night and leave early Sunday morning. So about midnight we put the sleeping kids in bed and both Randy and I headed for bed but shortly after my Mother-in - law came in and wanted to know if I wanted to watch a movie with her. So I did but we wound up watching two movies...Cutting Edge. So by the time I got into bed it was 4 our time but 5 her time, but of course I could not fall alseep so it probably took me about half hour to fall sleep. Staying up late reminded me of growing up and it never failed every Sunday Night Jeanne and I would stay up late to watch the Hallmark movies. But we would not stay up till 4, thank goodness.
So Randy had me set the alarm for 7 our time. I was so tired when we got up. Randy drove home. We left around 8 our time. I was so tired that I slept from Mosquite to home, wake up enough to walk to bed and slept until 11;45. I got ready for church. Man what a short trip that was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment