1. Add a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you and Judi, or Randy or one of the kids had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about us, we'll assume you're playing the game and we'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
My friend, Judi, and I have been yearbook neighbors since Anacapa Middle School. Her last name was Watson and mine was Walker, so she always followed close behind me. We didn't often have classes together and we didn't share too many friends, which is funny because we seem to have similar personalities. When we did have classes together we always started in alphabetical order and she was right there behind me. Judi was quiet but funny and I considered her my friend. Now, Judi is a wonderful, beautiful mommy with a very grateful husband, no doubt! I am so happy we are still friends!
This may embarrass you a bit, but you (Judi) are the best belcher I know. I remember one night after dinner chip and you had the belching contest to end all contests. I was sad because I had not yet mastered that skill
Also one day after you moved away you came in town for a visit. I heard your signature call across the house and it made me smile because that sound meant that Judi was around. ...then I realized how odd that is....
Post a Comment