Today was the first day of school. The kids were really excited.
C- is now in the 4th grade.
T- is in Kindergarden.
J- still has to wait one more year. But he was really excited and has been carrying around the backback. Randy was off so we all walked to school.
J- had fun playing with T- on the playground. When the bell rang J- ran and got his backpack and lined up just like he belonged there. He was really heartbroken when he could not go in with T-. Poor guy! 
The PTA had a "Boo Hoo Breakfast" for the parents of the Kindergarten. There was doughnuts, yogurt and juice served. I did not have a hard time at all seeing T- go in. But J- sure did. But he forgot all about it when he saw the doughnuts and juice. Bryce's mom was there so I got to talk and catch up on life with her. I thought the breakfast was a good idea and it was fun to be with parents that it was their child's first day of school.
Randy, J- and I took our time enjoying our walk home.
Now to take care of the tons of housework. Summer does wonders on a house. Anyone want to help?





No comments:
Post a Comment