Wednesday, October 8, 2008

reading



Ok I have finally joined some of the LDS moms to read the Twilight book. I started today while I was waiting for J- to get out of speech. A sister in my ward has a son that goes to speech on Mondays with J- has loaned me the 1st and 2nd books. But she is not there in Wednesdays so it is a perfect time to read for 1/2 hour. I know that my mom, a sister, and a sister-in-law has gotten into the books. Now I just have to find time when I am not going to be interupted or to sleepy to read. I am looking forwards to get into the books.

2 comments:

Lori said...

You'll love these books!!! I couldn't put them down once I started reading and spent a few very late nights reading.

Kari said...

This will bring you the joy or reading. Once you start you cannot stop!