Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A fear

I think that my eye virus might be coming back....GGGRRRRR! Last night one of my eyes was really watery and today that eye was sensitive to the sun light and it was hurting. I HOPE that it is not happening. I have a really hard time when it is active. I have to have the house dark and have to wear the "terminator"glasses, as Randy calls them. I have to find them first of all. I have not updated my glasses and was having a hard time reading the Twilight book today.

I was researching Belle's Palsy one day I read somewhere and the eye virus that I have is sometimes a result of having Belle's. GREAT I had or have both. Just love it. NOT!! I have no idea how I got Belle's years ago. The eye virus never goes away completely. It might be "sleeping" until one day it decides to wake up.

No comments: