Monday, October 20, 2008

Eyes

I probably will not be posting until my eyes are better. I do not know how long that will be. I am having a hard time reading the computer screen. One of my eyes has this foggy affect to it. I have been having to wear a baseball hat when I am in the sun 'cause my eyes are really sensitive to the light. I am glad that my eyes are not as bad as they were the very 1st time I got this 4 years ago. I do not have the feeling of a grain of sand in my eye. I just glanced at my e-mail, there is 57 and growing unread e-mails. I was finally able to see the Dr. I am on medication with I think is causing me to be sick to my stomach. I have another appointment tomorrow to see if the meds are helping. Until next time... enjoy the things you take for granite.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Judi,
I'm so sorry to hear that your eyes are not getting better yet.
I love you,
Jeanne