I am feeling so much better. My last visit to the eye doctor went well. He said that my eye is looking so much better then the last time I went in. I just have to finish up my eye drops and by that time the "foggyness" will be all cleared up. I don't have to go back until the next time I think it is starting up. I am hoping that will not be for a long time or even better that it never comes back again. I can already tell a difference. I am able to stand being in the sunlight better, and my eyes don't hurt as much. YEAH!!!! Thanks to faith in being able to be healed.
Life is so much better when all your parts of the body is working the way they should and that you don't feel sick.
Now I need to update my glasses, but not be until next month.
I hope that you enjoy the things that you take for granite in life. You never know when things will happen.\
Now to read all 103 e-mails.... thanks all for your prayers, love, and support that you give me.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment