
Today Randy and I sat by ourselves in Sacrament Meeting. We got to hold hands the whole time. It felt so strange not having the kids. All of our children was on the stand for the Primary Program. They did really well. Randy and T- was having fun making faces at each other. One time the Primary President saw Randy make a face and started to laugh and shook her head. Both C- and T- had speaking parts. J- looked cute as can be in the front row. It was so quiet where we were at besides the quiet laughs from Randy and I from when our children did something funny. I am sure all the parents were proud of the kids. I realized that we have a huge primary.





1 comment:
That is awesome! I wonder what it would be like to sit by ourselves?! Our program is at the end of October so we still have a few weeks left. I am in the Primary Presidency so I will be on the stand as well! Wish I was just on the watching side!!!!
Post a Comment