
First we went to Ethal M Chocolate Factory. They were not really a lot of people working at the time we came for the self guided tour. Oldest wanted to know if it was anything like Charlie and the Chocolate factory. They were happy they got a sample of chocolate. We then walked around the Cactus Garden.

Then on to M&M World. We walked around in there and did something that none of us have ever done. We saw the 3D movie in there. There were some of the M&M character on different floors. We bought a mix put together by Randy of the M&M's. They is a lot of different colored M&M's. We all really enjoyed that treat. We also went into the Coca-cola place next door but they did not have a lot to do in there.





Our last stop was the MGM to see the lions. All the boys liked seeing real lions. There was a male and female in there. They were playing ball.




I think all of us had fun on our adventure. I am hoping we will be doing that again soon. So go out and be "tourist" of where you live. Go see something you never have in your town and see what fun you will have. Until next blog... Hoping it will be tomorrow...be good to yourself.





2 comments:
I theik it was cool
Sounds like you guys are doing good. I am so glad that you went and posted. It is nice to hear from old friends. Tell Lisa HI!!!
Post a Comment