This is our oldest son. He will be in the 4th grade. Oh my! He is a very friendly person, and very good at remembering peoples names. He has no problems going up to a total stranger. Which is a scary thing. Yipes! He use to ask people where there mom and dad is and this person might be in their 40's or 50's. It was quite funny and embarrassing to me at the sometime. So with that being said I think he was sent to me to get out of my own comfort zone. You have to at times when you have children.When he was younger and learning to spell his name I felt so bad that he had s
uch a long first name such a small kid. But he has grown into his name. It is no longer a struggle for him to spell. At school he is called by his nickname but I don't call him that. At least not all the time. Out of the blue I might.He has been such a help to me. Especially when it is just my boys and I out and about. I find that I am relying on him more and giving him more freedom at the same time. But sometimes he does rebel and not do as I ask. Which is a lot less then it use to be.
He loves to watch baseball. He got that from Randy. Randy is a huge baseball fan and he got that from his dad. Runs in the family I guess. All of them are Dodger fans. He use to play tee-ball. I think he enjoyed doing that. Now he likes to play catcher as we play catch.
H
e loves to ride his bike. Especially to school. I am still relectant to let him do that. This upcoming school year T- will be in Kindergarden and I know that he will want to ride is bike to. So I need to figure out what to do.He is in Cub Scouts. He is a Bear. He has recently finished his Achiments to earn his Bear patch. I enjoy having him in our Den. ( I am the Asst Bear leader) He is enjoying being a scout. We have a lot of fun during pack meeting. He is looking forwards to our next Pack meeting. We are having a swim party because the theme for the month is "Water".
Well thats it for my 3 sons. Until next time.





1 comment:
HeIs Funny
Post a Comment