This is our 2nd son. What can I say about my sweet child. He is the one that I call my teddy bear. He loves to give me hugs. He is really a "Lady's Man". He is such a charmer. I can't stay mad at him. He also makes me laugh.
There was one time when I was trying to take his picture when he was younger and every time he would smile and then as I would snap a picture he would quickly put his finger in his nose and just laugh. My silly, silly son!He will be starting kindergarden this year. I can't believe it. Where did the time go? I know that he will do fine because he did good in pre-school. I think that he is one that can make friends easily.
the two youngest share a room since they are so close in age. He loves to play with both his brothers and always wants to go with the oldest when he goes and plays with his friends.This one is also a daredevil when it comes to riding his bike, and doing tricks on the trampaline. It scares me. A few months ago he lost one of his fingernails from riding his bike into a parked truck. It is almost grown all the way back.
He is both Randy and my helper. He loves to help Randy around the house fixing things and doing yardwork. He comes up to me and says " I'm being a man! Doin' man's work!". That always brings a smile to me and I just shake my head.
He looks a lot like Randy's side. Some people say that he looks like a mini of the oldest. I think he is a good mix of both sides. But there is for sure something that he got from me. Being sly (sneaky).
One day the boys were playing with the water in the backyard in the mud. So Randy and I decided to let them go to town and play in the mud. I think they had a lot of fun.Ok that is it for now... Until next time...





1 comment:
And tyler is my bro
Post a Comment