Thursday, July 3, 2008

our youngest son



This is our youngest son. We just recently celebrated his 4th birthday. He was really excited about blowing candles, having cake,ice cream and opening his gifts. His Grandma Veloy, Aunt Cami, and cousins Martha, Issiah, and Elizabeth came to celebrate his day. Then the next day we celebrated Issiahs 3rd birthday. We all had a good time.

He is a loving, happy child. He loves for me to still hold him. I guess you can say he is a Mamas boy. He only wants his mom when he is crying and hurt. He finds comfort when I hold him while he sucks his thumb and plays with my hair with the other hand. I think my hair is thiner because of this. But when he gets upset, look out. I think that he is here to make me laugh. He does this smile that I call a "Cheesy Smile". It makes me laugh every time. I think that he started doing it when he was 2.
There was one time when I just happened to walk past the boys bathroom and he was in there with his toy fishing pole. He was waiting for the "Catch of the day". I just had to get a picture to show Randy and also as proof that he did that for future use. I bet he will not believe me that he ever did that. What joy he brings me. All my children bring me joy, and laughter.
He does not look like his brothers. He looks like my side of the family. When he was younger I could really see my Grandpa and Dad in his looks.Or it could be the lack of hair? I may not have any girls but I do have 1 child that looks like my side.




2 comments:

Kari said...

Happy Birthday John!
love,
The Thompsons

Anonymous said...

John is my brother