Today T-, J- and I had to go to the Post Office to pick up a package that Jeanne had sent. We were in line and T- was talking to the nice lady behind us and out of the blue T-said this to the lady.
T- "your old." that got a few chuckles from some people around us. Including the Lady.
(Talk about being embarrassed.)
nice lady said "yes I am old. How old do you think I am?"
T- "old" a few more chuckles.
Lady "How old are you"
T- "6!"
Lady "I am 77 so I guess I am old"
T-"your hair is white"
by this time I was really apologizing to her but She said that was OK it happens.
Talk about being embarrassed. Kids sure keep you on your toes at times.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That isn't too bad. My oldest son was about three, when he called this lady at the bank the chocolate lady. She laughed thank goodness. You always hope that if child does something like that, that they do it to someone that has a sense of humor.
Don't you just love kids? Apparently when I was little I asked a guy at the store if he was one of those "hippies". Embarrassed my poor grandma severely! So eventually, we learn to keep it to ourselves :0)
Christopher use to ask people older then me were there mommy and dady were.
Post a Comment