Sunday, March 22, 2009

Who is this?

A while back we got a phone call and my oldest answered it. The person on the other end did not say who it was but I knew it was one of my sisters. At first C- thought it was my older sister, but then he changed his mind to another sister of mine. So he was confused and so I asked for the phone because I thought I was pretty good at identifying all my sisters voices. So I said "Hi" and the sister on the other end said"Hey!" So I said it was Jeanne, and handed it back to C- . Than my sister on the other end asked for me again. It turned out to be my youngest sister. She said "Hey" just like Jeanne does. How embarrassing is that when you can't identify your own sister! But in my defence she was sick. We had a good laugh about that.
I told my mom that story and she laughed and said that I sound like my older sister sometimes and she sometimes needs to listen for a bit before she is 100% sure who is on the phone.
So I guess next time I really need to listen or check the caller ID!

3 comments:

Sanders said...

Yes, I am very thankful for caller ID!

Jeanne said...

Hey! :P

Judi said...

I thought you might like that story sis! Do you ever have a hard time telling any of us apart?