I had two kids that would play hairstylist with scissors. It didn't matter where I put the scissors, they found them. And they always seem to do it where you can see it.
Yes, It is now a reddish color. I had never done it by myself. I did it the day before St. Patrick's Day I also painted my fingernails aprakly green in the spirit of St. Patrick's Day. Randy says my natural color is black. I disagree with him. It is dark brown.
I have been married for 11 years now. I am a SAHM of 3 boys. We moved to this hot city in 2001. I am still not use to the heat. I still long for the cool breeze from California.
5 comments:
I had two kids that would play hairstylist with scissors. It didn't matter where I put the scissors, they found them. And they always seem to do it where you can see it.
Tyler's still cute :o) Did you color your hair? Looks good.
Yes, It is now a reddish color. I had never done it by myself. I did it the day before St. Patrick's Day I also painted my fingernails aprakly green in the spirit of St. Patrick's Day. Randy says my natural color is black. I disagree with him. It is dark brown.
fun fun. so lisa and kim are the ones with "long" hair now, huh?
yep! I have not had mine cut in a while. Hey my new glasses should be ready soon.
Post a Comment