Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day after surgery

I am doing good after having surgery. Today Randy took the boys to Nascar. So I had a very quiet house today. I slept for most of the day. I had to keep my foot elevated and ice on it. I have a follow up appointment this Wed. So that is where I am. I can't get it wet and have to keep it wrapped up and when I walk I have to wear a surgerical boot. I am very loopy on drugs. I am going to see if I can do without then. I don't like being so sleepy and not being able to think clearly.

1 comment:

proud mom! said...

Looks like things went good. Don't go too long without the drugs if you have pain. You actually heal a lot faster if you don't have to fight hard on the pain. I also hate being loopy, but the pain meds are there to help you heal faster. So use them for the first couple of days.