For Christmas my mother-in-law gave me the first book series of Children of the Promise by Dean Hughes. She has the second series for me to borrow after I am done reading this series. I just started to read them last week and already on book two. I have been enjoying reading them. This is what I do after the kids go to bed and wait out the time to wake up Randy for his graveyard shift.Last year I read the Twilight books. But it had been a very long time since I had read a book. The last time before that was when I was pregnant. with Christopher. I had read the Work and the Glory series. I just noticed that all of them are LDS authors. What books is everyone else into if you have time in your busy lives?





1 comment:
This is one of my favorite series of books. There is also a second series and they are just as good. Have fun reading them!
Post a Comment