Friday, January 23, 2009

Dinner conversation

We were sitting at the table for dinner last night just talking.

J- was drawing shapes in the air.

Randy -"J- how many sides does a triangle have?"

J -"three"

Randy -" What about a square?"

J-"Four"

Randy -"A circle?"

J- looking confused

Me " 2- inside and outside"

everyone laughed.

Randy " How do you draw John?"

J- he spells his name out

We laugh again.

The last few days I have been trying to get J- use to his middle name. He does not know that he has one.

Me " Are you J- ( then his middle name)?"
John " No, I not J- (middle name)! I J- Morrison"
Me- "Everyone in our family has a middle name." I proceed to name everyone. When I got to J-'s name he said " no! that not me!"


Kids are so funny at times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so funny.

Sanders said...

John is a cutie!

Yvonne said...

At least they keep us entertained constantly! What would we do w/o them?