I hate when things do not work properly! The other night I had put in a load of clothes in the dryer and turned it on. So when the buzzer went on to say it was done, I went out to get the clothes... but guess what?... the clothes were not dry at all. So I started it again. It still was not dry the next time around. So I just had to tell Randy the next day because you just can't live without the dryer. (well you could... but life is a lot easier when you have one). After Randy talked to my dad Randy set out to buy a piece to fix it. But that did not solve the problem.So that night I had to dry Randy's jeans with my hairdryer so he could wear then to work that night. What a pain that was.
So when I got up the next morning I decided to use a wedding gift that I had received from my Grand
mother, clothes pins. Who would of thought that I would ever have to use those. So I hang clothes on our swing and laid some clothes out on the picnic table, and on chairs. The kids all thought that I was crazy doing that and did not believe me when I told them that a long time ago that was how clothes dried but on a clothes line and the dryer had not been invented yet. So anyways our dryer is now fixed. It was a fuse that had gone bad. Makes life a lot easier.
mother, clothes pins. Who would of thought that I would ever have to use those. So I hang clothes on our swing and laid some clothes out on the picnic table, and on chairs. The kids all thought that I was crazy doing that and did not believe me when I told them that a long time ago that was how clothes dried but on a clothes line and the dryer had not been invented yet. So anyways our dryer is now fixed. It was a fuse that had gone bad. Makes life a lot easier. 




1 comment:
Hi Judi, cute blog! I'm glad that you got your dryer working again! My mom use to make me hang the clothes out when it was nice outside, even though we had a dryer. I didn't enjoy it very much!
Post a Comment