Well it has been a long time since I posted. I have been keeping busy between work, the kids, my Primary Chorister calling, and being an asst coach for soccer also.
The kids of course are back in school... they are enjoying that...I hope.
During the summer we went to the traditional Dodger game and also we went the Knott's Berry Farm and the Reagan library for the first time. I think we all enjoyed the whole trip. I got to spend more time with both of my sisters. That right there made the trip special for me.
I made it thru the Primary Program. The kids did awesome and am really proud of them for singing so good and for knowing the songs so well made my job easier. Plus we got a awesome pianist for Primary. That made life easier for singing time having a reliable person to play all the time.
We are having a lot of people moving out of our ward. The Primary President is moving, and so is the person that does my eyebrows. Randy has to replace one of his counselors in the Sunday School and some of his teachers. I wish all that have to leave luck and hope things all turn out for the better.
Even tho the summer does not have a lot of holidays for work I have been keeping busy with revisions and lots of projects. I have a feeling that it is going to start to get really busy with the up coming holidays. This Dec it will be a year since I started. I hope that with me working it has helped us out. It has been keeping me busy I can tell you that and that I have not been able to keep up with all the house work. But I am plugging along. My oldest has been a huge help since I started.... watching the kids during the summer, doing a lot of the cleaning for me. I do not think that I have thanked him enough. I could not do this without his help.
Until next time... Have Faith and Believe and relay on the Lord for all things. JAM
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment