Nevada
- In Nyala, a man is forbidden from buying drinks for more than three people other than himself at any one period during the day.
- It is illegal to drive a camel on the highway.
- In Eureka, men who wear moustaches are forbidden from kissing women.
- Everyone walking on the streets of Elko is required to wear a mask.
- In Reno, It is illegal to lie down on the sidewalk.
- Benches may not be placed in the middle of any street.
Ok so I would like to know who owns a camel? LOL
I wonder if the Mask one still is effect? I should ask my Mom's cousin that lives there. That one is a funny one. I wonder if someone has a bunch of mask and wears a different one for different days. Or even what the occasion is.
Number 6 use common sense... but they had to make it a law?




No comments:
Post a Comment