Friday, January 14, 2011

Latest news

I am so excited! We now have 2 Priesthood holder in our home. Our oldest is now 12. My parents come for the special day and also to celebrate the birthday and my dads birthday. It has been 10 years since the two of them had been able to celebrate their birthdays together. It was really good to see them and glad they came to support my son. We miss having other family members there but know that they were there in spirit. Randy did an awesome job ordaining him.

I missed seeing him pass the sacrament for the first time because I was home sick but know that there are many years of seeing him do that ahead. CONGRATULATION SON!


I got a job. I have been working at American Greetings for just over a month now as a merchandizer. I have 3 stores that I am in charge of. I know that there is so much for me to learn. My hours have worked out quite well and allow me to be home when I need to be with the children. I am thankful for the job and am glad I can help Randy with some bills.