Wednesday, February 25, 2009

OUCH!!!!

On Saturday I was going to the garage to do some laundry. As I stepped down into the T.V. room I had stepped on something. It hurt really bad. I sat down to look at my foot to see what it was. There was nothing there but a entry hole and a little blood. I had no idea what I had stepped on. So I tried to go about my day the best that I could. I was in so much pain. I was hoping that the pain would go away the next day.
No such luck. So the pain continued the next day. The pain had spread to my pinkie toe and to the top right side of my foot. I am having a hard time walking and even resorted to crawling and taking medicine and soaking my foot.
Monday I was having a hard time pressing on the gas and brake pedals in the van . Monday night I woke up in such pain and thought that I might have even broke my foot. So I told Randy that I wanted to get it checked out. He suggested going to a foot Doctor.
Tuesday I set up an appointment and Randy drove me. I had my foot x-rayed. The x-ray showed that I have a piece of a sewing needle in my foot and it is deep in there. The Doctor tried to remain it but could not. So this Friday I am having it surgically removed. In the mean time I have to deal with the pain. I borrowed some crutches from a friend. So if you see me around hopping or on crutches that is painful my story.

3 comments:

Sanders said...

Owweee, you poor thing, hopefully you will feel much better after they remove it Friday!

Diane Watson said...

Oh Judi, that sound awful. One thing I know, crutches will kill your under arms.....don't over do them or you will create more pain. I hope the kids will be good thru all this and you won't have to chase them down. I really feel for you, that must be so painful.

proud mom! said...

Ouch, good luck today in getting the needle out. And I agree on the crutches. I was on them for six weeks. They are a whole other pain.