
I have been a follower of E. R. for many many years. Probably since the 1st season. Today was the beginning of a new season. I can't believe this is going to be the last season. Dr. Pratt died on todays show. I think that I have only cried like this from one other showing of E.R. and that was when Dr. Green past away. It is amazing how you follow shows and they can make you cry like a baby. You can get so attached to shows. I cried so hard that my head hurts and I feel a headache coming on. Not a good look for me. I just thought that I would share. Does this every happen to anyone else too? Let me know so I know that I am not alone.





2 comments:
I totally get sucked into shows as well!!! Gilmore Girls is one I have been sucked into. We bought all 7 seasons on dvd and still cry at some parts!!!
OK so I hadn't had a chance to watch my DVR'd ER because I had been so busy and then I read your post and I HAD to go watch it right then....Even with being prepared that Pratt was going to die I still cried like a little baby. You should've seen my eyes when it was over....all bloodshot and swollen!!! ER is by far my fave show and I'm soooooo bummed that this is the last season!!
Post a Comment