Sunday, April 19, 2009

Busy but fun day

Yesterday was a busy but fun day. Our ward had a swap meet. I took my boys to it. I got away with some pretty good loot. lol. I got a Winnie the Pooh book series for the kids, 2 table cloths, 3 towels, 2 things for decorating the house, some toys for the boys, a pin ball game that plugs into the TV or VCR, a blanket, and a George Foreman grill. Not bad and the best part... it was all FREE! It was a really fun event and the rest of the things that no one wanted went to the DI. So you went thru your things that you do not use anymore and brought them to the church for others who need it and if no one wanted it the things still went for a good cause. The next time I am really going to go thru our stuff and bring for others to have.

It was Saturday so that is cleaning day in my house. So between doing things the boys and I did our Saturday chores.

Later that night it was the Stake Family reunion picnic at Stephenson park. Randy was off so that made it extra special that he was able to go with us. We all had fun.
After we left the park we went to the 51's game. Did you know that after the 5th inning you can get in free. We sat in the front row. They did not win but they were not shut out either. After the game there was fireworks at the staduim. They were awesome!!

I totally forgot to bring my camera. I hate it when that happens. You think of it when it is to late. I just remember that I did have my phone that has a camera in it but the night pics would not of turned out.

No comments: