Wednesday, December 17, 2008

No School tomorrow

Just in....

No school Thursday due to bad weather
Wednesday December 17, 2008 -
Due to weather conditions and for the safety of students, all Clark County School District schools will be closed tomorrow (Thursday). Students should not report to campus.
Can you believe it? The weather is nothing compared to places that are use to the cold snowy weather. I am glad it is though... I was not looking forward to riding my bike in the rain or snow cold morning.
The kids (Randy included) had fun playing in the snow today.
I started to take pictures but then my batteries went dead. There was more snow that fell then what is in the pictures.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I sure wish we could get a snow day. But I guess getting over a foot of snow overnight doesn't count. Oh well I can dream....

christopher morrison said...

it was funny.