Monday, December 15, 2008

having fun Christmas decorating


This is my Winter blog. I hope that you enjoy it. The decorations are of both the inside and outside of our house. The inside was done by Judi and the boys and I. The outside was done by the guys over Thanksgiving. Thanks to the help of my Brother-in Laws, Keith, and Aaron and my newphew Rob. They helped hang the lights. I later added the statues in the front of the house after they left. I hope that you enjoy the pictures. From our Family to yours "Merry Christmas".

Keith, Aaron, Rob, and I hang the lights outside






I got the statues from Mom
We have had to pick them up 2 times because of the wind

Our tree in the Livingroom. Mostly homemade ordiments

Judi did this on the piano








our other tree in the T.V. room.

Video of outside

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks great

Anonymous said...

looks like you had fun

Jeanne said...

your decorations turned out well! we had a good time at your place. and i'm glad we opted for turkeyday instead. we have a bunch of snow outside. sometimes i think it will never melt!