For Thanksgiving all but my brothers family and a brother-in-law came here in my family. That is a total of 15 people in my home. C- only knew about Jeanne and her family coming. Boy was he shocked when my parents came Wednesday night, even more shocked when Lisa, Keith, Kim and Aaron showed up Thursday. The look on his face was priceless.
We all had a good time, I hope. Lots of laughing, games played, old memories talked about and new ones made. We even had fun crafts to be made. Lisa is really good in this department. Lisa even dyed my hair. It no long looks almost black. And we all survived! Randy even had help with putting up the Christmas lights. I am hoping he will do a blog on here.
It is always good to see family but then comes the hardest part saying "Good-bye" and lots of tears flow. All of them left today. Here are some pictures I took. Don't you hate it when you don't really take pictures because you are having such a good time that you forget about the camera?
Playing games together
Time for Racko





The cousins (2 were not able to come)
T- asking Rob why he has to go
J- does not want Sabrina to go





4 comments:
we had a great time and i am very glad that we came down.
listening to your music here reminded me of our dance contests!! remember running around the living room and jumping off the sofas? (um, mom, dad, uh, that was not us)
oh, the good old days!
oh! you are to funny Jeanne! I am glad that you stayed for a bit longer and went to the park with my kids and I ... it made it a litle easier not to have ALL of the family leave at the same time. I would of been a total mess.
I put Rock Lobster on there for you. I try to change it every once in a while. I guess it just depends on my mood that day too.
it was fun
Post a Comment