Ok so I wrote a blog about my dad, and one on my 3 sisters, so I have my mom and brother left. Mom yours will be soon just give me some time.I have a favorite brother. I can say that because he is my only brother. He is named after my dad but he is the 4th. He goes by Chip. (Chip has carried on that tradition and has a son that is the 5th.) My parents had to wait till the fourth child to have a son. (makes me wonder if I had a 4th child would it be a girl?) I think it was worth the wait to have him. He is an awesome brother, son, father and man.
When he was a teenager I loved to hear him playing his guiter. I guess that is one thing I really miss besides being around him. I wish that I would of asked him to record him playing.
I was lucky enough to be able to work with him. We make quite a team at work. I knew that I could depend on him. When I needed something done he was there with a helping hand. I don't know what he thought about working with me, but I thought it was fun and make the job less stressful.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Chip. His shirt says " Will stop for cookies"

In high school he was on the football team. But I have to admit that I never really went to a lot of his games because he and my youngest sister went to my high school rival. I think that all of us still tease each other which is the better high school.
I can always joke around with him. My family would always love saying "Pass the chips please" Now he is married to a wonderful woman named Bree. They make a perfect couple....chips and cheese. I hope they don't get mad at me for putting that on there.
I miss being able to take a short drive to hang out with Chip. Now he lives a couple of days drive. I have never been to his home since he has moved... but I hope someday I will be able to. I love and miss you Chip.





No comments:
Post a Comment