Monday, December 26, 2011

Winter Break

Will it is Winter Break for my children. Even tho they are on break I myself have not been able to sleep-in because I have been getting up earlier then I normally do to go to work. Seriously... up and gone by 5 or 6... it has been not winter break for me. I have been so exhausted from keeping hard at work for this season.
Well Christmas has come and gone and Valentine's Day product is already going up. WOW! No break for the worry.
I have been trying to enjoy my time that I have had with my children. Randy was actually off from one job today so he got to enjoy some time with the boys while I was at work. That is something rare and am glad that he got a little break and actally got a chance to sleep-in.
Well over and out.... until next time... stay safe and Happy. JAM

No comments: