The past few months we have gone on very short trips for some reunions and have even had some visitor came see us.
September
Randy, Bro.& Sis.
We went up to Orem for a Santa Maria reunion at a park. It was a potluck. We took my mother-in-law and Sister-in-law up so our van was full. We all traveled good.

Jeanne & her kids with me and mine
While they visited I got to see and visit with my sister and her children. I enjoyed myself.
Jeanne and I
October
I had a friend, Brook, pass thru town on the way home from her Grandma's funeral. I got to visit with Brook for a good hour. It was really good to see her. I have not seen her in years. She is a friend from church and High School. I totally forgot to get a picture.

Keith
My sister, Lisa, and Keith, brother-in-law, came to Las Vegas for Lisa's b-day / Anniversary. They had fun and kept very busy seeing Vegas. They stayed at the Hard Rock.
Lisa, Me, Keith
We got to see them two times. Lisa and Keith took Randy and I out to lunch at a buffet. They also went to the kids soccer game and saw me coach for Randy while he was at work. The next day I had no voice.

Jeanne & her kids with me and mine
While they visited I got to see and visit with my sister and her children. I enjoyed myself.
Jeanne and IOctober
I had a friend, Brook, pass thru town on the way home from her Grandma's funeral. I got to visit with Brook for a good hour. It was really good to see her. I have not seen her in years. She is a friend from church and High School. I totally forgot to get a picture.

Keith
My sister, Lisa, and Keith, brother-in-law, came to Las Vegas for Lisa's b-day / Anniversary. They had fun and kept very busy seeing Vegas. They stayed at the Hard Rock.
Lisa, Me, KeithWe got to see them two times. Lisa and Keith took Randy and I out to lunch at a buffet. They also went to the kids soccer game and saw me coach for Randy while he was at work. The next day I had no voice.
The next day we left for Utah for a Larsen Cousin reunion. I am so lucky I got to see two sisters within a day of each other.
We brought my mother-in-law up. She stayed at her sisters and we stayed at my sisters. The reunion was on Saturday for the adults. It was a nice dinner at the Joseph Smith Building in Salt Lake. So Jeanne watched our kids. I did not bring in my camera so have no pictures of that dinner.
Jeanne
Randy went and picked up his mom in Salt while the rest of us stayed and played game and visited more.
We brought my mother-in-law up. She stayed at her sisters and we stayed at my sisters. The reunion was on Saturday for the adults. It was a nice dinner at the Joseph Smith Building in Salt Lake. So Jeanne watched our kids. I did not bring in my camera so have no pictures of that dinner.
JeanneRandy went and picked up his mom in Salt while the rest of us stayed and played game and visited more.
I have been so lucky this year to see my family as much as I have. I have seen everyone but my brother at least 4 times each. I was not able to see my brother at all this year. I am hoping next year I will be able too.







1 comment:
Wow! You've been busy!
Post a Comment