skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Morrison5
LIFE IS A JOURNEY WE ALL MUST EMBARK ON
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Tooth Fairy time
For the longest time my second son has had two loose teeth. He finally asked me to pull one of them out. So I did.
A few minutes later Randy convinced him to let me pull out the second one if Randy gave him the change in his pocket.
WAY TO GO SON!
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
cool
September 1, 2009 at 6:08 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers on our journey of life
About Me
Judi
I have been married for 11 years now. I am a SAHM of 3 boys. We moved to this hot city in 2001. I am still not use to the heat. I still long for the cool breeze from California.
View my complete profile
San Diego Temple were we were married
Blog Archive
►
2019
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2012
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2011
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(11)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(45)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
▼
August
(3)
Tooth Fairy time
Our 2nd trip to California
What we been up to
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(59)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(3)
Our Family
Judi & Randy's favorite sites
Facebook
Dodgers site
Find A Grave
Family Search
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints web site
Judi's side of the family
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
1 comment:
cool
Post a Comment