
I have learned that over the years that my least favorite chore is bathroom duty. Cleaning around and in the toilet is the worst part. I am in a house of 4 "boys". The boys bathroom is the worst one. Even if I scrub and scrub, bleach, spray, and mop the floor and walls. I can still smell that aweful smell. It drives me bananas! I can't ignore it 'cause it will just get worse. You would think that it would be so easy to make it in the toilet. My youngest two think that the toothpastes belongs on the mirrors. It seems like they do this just shortly after I clean it. How frustrating is that? Very. But I love my boys and I know that the bathroom has to be done. I have even tried to get my oldest to do toilet duty. He has done it 2 times and both times he has complained how gross it is. I am hoping that someday I will not have to worry about this. I hope that they will have better aim really soon. I think that it mostly happens when thay are half asleep. I am really hoping that my boys will take over that chore. But until then I must conquer that bathroom and win that fight. So if you have any advice to give fe
el free to let me know.





2 comments:
That so Funny
Make them go outside.;)
Post a Comment